Toys for the Dollhouse....just a few ideas!

Toys for the Dollhouse


I'm always looking for ideas for the children's room in my dollhouses and came across these pictures. I believe the rocking cow could easily be made from poster board and a little brown paint.




 The yellow chair could be made from thin wood or poster board and painted yellow. Great ideas!


I don't know where I would ever find a shelving unit like this so I would probably make it from poster board and paint it with bright colors. Then I would find a little picture of Noah's Ark and glue it on the front. Too cute! The little lamb rocker could be made from poster board too. Very sweet ideas!

Hello! Are you new to Dollhouse Miniatures Blog? Welcome, I'm so glad you're here! I post new ideas and inspiration fairly often. You can subscribe via email so that you don't miss a thing! You can sign up under Follow by Email in the right column.

Comments

The grandmommy said…
great ideas. Why not try one and make a tutorial? :-)

Popular Posts